If you want to recharge your mobile then there’s no need to visit any shop, no need of internet or download an app – all you need to do, is save 73 08 08 08 08 on your phone and give a missed call whenever you want to recharge your phone.
You can connect your family or friend’s mobile numbers to your account and allow them to recharge their phone easily too!
You, and your family & friends can now recharge your mobile phones just by giving a missed call to 73 08 08 08 08.
- You need to activate this feature by sending an SMS (as mentioned in Get Started) to 73 08 08 08 08 (to be done just once)
- You can set up to 5 mobile numbers to your account for recharges
- 1 mobile number can be connected to only 1 bank account number at a time.
- Recharge amount can be between Rs. 10-500.
- Default Top Up amount is Rs. 50. This amount can be changed by sending an SMS (as mentioned in Get Started) to 73 08 08 08 08
- Maximum 1 recharge per mobile number per day
Here’s how to activate
Activating this is simple, just send the following SMS to 73 08 08 08 08 (one-time activation):
- For your own number:
ACT <Operator Name> <Last 5 digits of Account No>
Eg: ACT IDEA 12345
- For your friend’s / family member’s or any other mobile numbers:
ACT <Mobile No> <Operator Name> <Last 5 digits of Account No>
Eg: ACT 9876543210 IDEA 12345
To deactivate the service, you need to send the following SMS to 73 08 08 08 08:
- To deactivate a specific number:
DACT <Mobile No>
- To deactivate all numbers:
- Most convenient way to recharge
- Service is available on all phones (Smartphone as well as feature phones) and for all prepaid customers.
- You can also add family members/friends and authorize them to recharge their mobile through a Missed call (your bank account will be debited)
- You can also set a favorite recharge amount for yourself or added members
- Anywhere anytime service
- Completely secure as all authorizations happen only from your (the account holder’s) registered mobile number