Today, with the advent of credit cards, the whole process of shopping has become more and more convenient. One of the key benefits is that you no longer have to carry cash in your wallet. Now, all you need is to just take out your credit card, swap it, and your payments can be met at a later date. Credit cards have really helped in making online shopping easier and needless to say the whole shopping scenario has undergone a significant change.
Whenever you use your credit card to make the payments, you get to earn points or cashback which can be redeemed later on. Cashback offers tend to vary from card to card and you can make a choice as per your purchases. Most of the credit cards in India offer two schemes – Cashback and Rewards Scheme.
Let’s dive into the list of top 7 credit cards that offer amazing cashback –
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
As the name is self-explanatory, this credit card is an apt choice for all movie lovers. If you visit multiplexes quite frequently and pay your bills online, then this card can be a major asset to you. You need to pay Rs. 500 as an annual fee for Citibank Cashback credit card. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You get to earn 5% cashback on movie tickets
● Every time you pay your telephone bill you earn 5% cash back
● There is 5% cashback on utility payments
● There is 0.5% cashback on all other spends as well.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Securing the second position on the list is Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card. This card is known for its lucrative cash back offers. This is an ideal credit card for all those who are looking to have a hassle-free experience with their first credit card. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You are offered 20% cashback on all your Uber rides.
● You get to enjoy 5% cashback whenever you make payment for your telephone bills.
● There is 5% cashback on your utility payments such as water, gas, and electricity bills.
IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
This is an apt credit card to have in your wallet when it comes to cash back offers. This is a credit card for all those who spend a lot online. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You can have cashback offers of up to Rs. 2,000 when you make international bookings and you get Rs. 1,000 cashback on domestic bookings made through your smartphone.
● There is 2.5% cashback on online spends.
● You are offered 1% cashback on all other spends.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
This is another credit card known to offer the best cash back offers. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You can earn 5% cash back whenever you shop at departmental stores and supermarkets such as – Reliance, Easy Day, Big Bazaar, etc.
● You get 5% cash back on grocery spends.
● You will receive Rs. 500 cash back limited to Rs. 150 per transaction.
ICICI Instant Platinum Card
This is a great credit card for the first time users. This is an apt card for the non-salaried people such as students and housewives as well. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● When you spend a minimum of Rs. 4,000 at HPCL petrol pumps, you get to enjoy 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver.
● Earn two payback points every time you spend Rs. 100 on your credit card.
● When you spend Rs. 100 on your card, you get two payback points.
● Get Rs.100 off on up to two movie tickets a month when you book on bookmyshow.com.
HDFC Bank Bharat CashBack Credit Card
This is one of the popular cashback credit cards in the list. It is a perfect card for all those who have an annual income between 2-5 lacs. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You are offered 5% cashback on fuel spends.
● There is 5% cash back offered for all SmartBUY, EasyEMI, and PayZapp transactions.
● Enjoy 5% cash back on whenever you book your rail tickets through IRCTC official website or mobile app.
● There is 5% cash back whenever you pay your bills and recharge through your Bharat cashback credit card.
American Express Payback Credit Card
This credit card comes with attractive reward points. In addition to offering lucrative fuel, dining, and travel offers, the card also offers welcome vouchers and bonuses. Cash back offered by the credit card –
● You get to enjoy discounts of up to 30% and additional 5% cashback offers at over thousand restaurants.
● When you avail the credit card, you will receive welcome vouchers of Rs. 3,000.
● Earn bonus payback points whenever you spend Rs. 15,000 within 60 days of receiving the card.
There are some attractive discounts on travel, dining, and online shopping.
Author: Ankita Dixit is a professional writer. She started writing from a young age and most of her writing skills and knowledge are self-taught. Currently, she is working as a professional writer at Paisa.co. She has written on various topics including travel, motivation, finance, technology, credit cards, insurance, and entrepreneurship etc.