Who is HDK?
HDK cabs are named after JD(S) state president H.D. Kumaraswamy who has announced an initial investment of Rs50 crore over the next two years into his venture HDK Cabs. HD Kumaraswamy has decided to assist cab drivers by introducing a new app system to protect them and to get proper profit for those drivers.
What are the main problems faced by cab drivers?
1. OLA pays incentive based on the number of rides per day.
2. UBER incentives depend on the total values of rides in a day.
A sharp drop in incentives and constantly changing incentive structure over the last six months, which has impacted cab drivers monthly earnings.
The commission would be as low as 10 percent, while Uber and Ola charge drivers 25–30 percent. Moreover, HDK cabs have fixed pricing Rs 10-12 for hatch backs and Rs 12-14 for Sedans.
What are the Benefits offered by HDK cabs for its drivers?
· Life Insurance worth Rs 10 lakh along with Medical Insurance for their families.
· Yearly maintenance of cabs will be taken care of by the HDK cabs company.
· Water wash and Oil change for every 10,000 Kms.
· Rs 20,000 Yearly Insurance and Assured tax will be covered.
· Driver’s children will get free Books, Bags and Stationary.
How to Use HDK Cabs App to Book a Taxi