Scenario 1: As you all know that there are many uses for the Whatsapp users. Nowadays, internet data plan is used not only for web surfing and sending emails.
- Users can send messages and stay in touch with their loved ones without a cost involved in the process.
- Users are allowed to create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Many of them use Whatsapp for their Business needs like:
- Internal Team Communication
- Customer Communication
- Customer Support
- Marketing & Promotion
- Food ordering
- Medical Consultation
- Government Services
Visit this link to know more about How to Use WhatsApp for Business
Scenario 3: No need to worry about memory storage capacity of your smartphones for storing chats and multimedia content.
Keeping all those messages and media files in safer place is very crucial for all. There are many beautiful moments to remember in our life forever, which are captured in your phone and shared it through whatsapp.
If you lose your phone either from carelessness or hardware malfunction of your phone may result in losing all your precious data present in whatsapp.
In order to keep all your memories safer, you can use Google Drive along with Whatsapp to create a private backup of your voice messages, chat history, videos and photos in Google Drive and then you can restore everything at any time on a new device with just a couple of taps.
There are some Minimum requirements that you need to satisfy, in order to use Google Drive Backup.
- You should have Google account, and that account should be activated on your phone.
- You should install Google play services from Google play store in your phone.
- You should have enough free space both on your Google drive as well as on your phone to create the backup.
How to back up your Whatsapp Messages and Media from Android Phone to Google Drive.
In order to create a backup of your Whatsapp messages and media, first you need to know on how to create a Google Drive Backup.
Step 1: Install and Open whatsapp.
Step 2: Click on “Menu” Button and then go to “Settings” there you will find “Chats and Calls” option Click on it and Tap “Chat Backup”.
Step 3: Tap on “Backup to Google Drive” and also you should set backup frequency as your wish.
Step 4: Later, you should select a Google account which can be used to back up your chat history.
Step 5: Find an option called as “Backup Over” to select the network that is used for Backup Process.
Note: Backing up over cellular network may result in additional data charges.
How to manually backup your chats to Google Drive.
- If you know all the above mentioned steps then it is very simple. At the time of selecting backup frequency just you need to select any other frequency other than “Never”.
- Tap on “Backup” in order to start your Google Drive Backup.
How to Restore your Whatsapp Messages and Media from Google Drive to your Android Phone.
Step 1: Use same Google account in your phone that was used to create the Backup.
Step 2: Uninstall and Reinstall Whatsapp.
Step 3: After verifying your phone number, you will be asked to restore your messages and media from Google Drive.
Step 4: Once restoration process is completed, Click on “Next” and your chats will be displayed.
Step 5: After restoring your chats, it will start restoring your media files.
Note: If you don’t have Google Drive Backup, whatsapp will automatically start restoring from locally stored Back Up files.